Blog For My Special Hyenas
It's not even home yet and already I'm missing the hyenas. It amazes me how we got to know each other much better just within the last two semesters. Even with our individual ups and downs (like everybody else, big or small), everytime we meet, the world seems brighter. Life is suddenly full of excitement, craziness and laughters. How often do you meet people who can BE themselves and comfortable with just they way they ARE? How often do you meet people who YOU can BE yourself and are comfortable with just the way YOU ARE? How often do you meet people who you can be close with, yet NOT feeling suficated by possessiveness and expectations of reciprocity? Although rare, these species still exist. Hyena 1 and Hyena 2 are two of those few:)
Each of the hyenas will be missed dearly for the next few months. Whatever plans we have to accomplish our wish/es and goal/s for this summer, make it the best, fun and fruitful ! Hopefully there will be some exciting stories to be shared among the hyenas in February, when the hyenas reunite again;) Until then, take care hyenas and remember to take a dose of laughter everyday!



1 Comments:
Yay an entry dedicated to me and Mil!!! How nice!!! Okok I must do one for you soon...but then again, you guys are always in my thoughts and in my entries. I think I need to do one for the guys first...I wont be seeing them anymore next yr! :(
Post a Comment
<< Home