Now What?
I finally finished my last paper. The semester is finally over. Yay??? I’m supposed to feel happy, no? I’m supposed to feel excited, no? For some reason, my adrenaline is now beyond zero. Goodness, what is wrong with me? This is the moment I was looking forward to. I was already preparing to jump for joy, to dance for freedom (freedom from exams, from books, from notes, from uni). It’s finally over and I should be celebrating. Instead, I’m sitting here feeling numb, feeling low, feeling lonely, feeling empty. And the worse thing is I don’t even know why I’m feeling this way.
What should I do now? Should I continue watching series from downloaded from the network, should I just start packing, should I do spring cleaning my room again, should I just call someone for a chat, should I just go out and go crazy, should I just sit and stare at blank spaces or should I continue with reading my lectures?...Hang on, reading my lectures?...Exam’s just over, no? Man, semester is over! What am I gonna do? Not that I had studied so hard or had over-worked for my semester, not even close to that, but man, for a moment, I feel as if life has just ended. Before, you start concluding about me being obsessed with uni, I am not that kind of high-achiever-studious-super hardworking-dedicated student that you might expect. Infact, I have just already trash this whole semester. It would be a miracle if I even get a GPA of 5 for this semester. Crap!
Right. Now what?


4 Comments:
Hey, maybe it's because you were so preoccupied with life at uni,preparing for exams and all.... and now that it's over, somehow you've lost momentum. Hang on there gal....
Hopefully the thought of coming home cheers you up loads ya!!! Can't wait to kacau u when you get back!!! ;)
Take care chica!
Hey this is sooooo exactly how I felt when I ended my papers and you guys laughed at me...haha...now I guess you understand...
i sooo understand that empty feeling BUT i'm not done!~! =P
choo, yea i think you're right on ladeh...it's the lost of momentum!! But, I'm all hyped-up now;D
weiwei,hehehe completely understand..and now it's wanshi's turn to experience 'that' feeling! AHAhahahaa!!!!
dan, yeah man!!! but that was just for that moment...now i'm back to my crazy mode:p
Post a Comment
<< Home