Monday, November 21, 2005

Tagged- 10 Things I Recently Learned About Myself

Was tagged by a friend. Since I've all the time...so there you go...

1. I recently discovered my best study place is neither on my study table nor in the library, but a fairly quiet area with clear wide table-no computers, no internet access.

2. I can do many things alone but swimming. I need a familiar company, preferably with dad or my girlfriends.

3. Tiny freckles are growing on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I get depressed not talking to people or laughing for the day. At the same time, I need moderate amount of time alone to revive and regain my sanity.

5. I get high on latin music or any music with dancing beat.

6. I look forward to every new semester.

7. I still love playing board games and watching cartoons.

8. I get disgusted with wet floors, especially in toilets and bathrooms.

9. I can be shy and nervous meeting new people and especially if they are of the opposite sex (but I'm improving).

10. I have low IQ but high EQ.

Now is my turn! Everyone who reads this is tagged!:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Astrorat said...

AHH.. its nice to learn something new about u every day! :D however, i don’t agree that #10 is an accurate observation of reality. In fact, i reckon you score very high on both EQ and IQ!

:)

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home