Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Have You Got That SPIRIT?!

Yeah MAn!

When you dream, and you dream hard enough, your passion will drive you to where ever you want to go...

This hot chic best friend of mine is one that I have always admired. After that many years, I am still trying to figure out how she is able to cope and excel with practically everything she does.

If you ask her, she'll probably tell you that one of the secrets of her success is having a supportive family. I can't help to feel envy for something that I lack having, yet at the same time I feel happy and grateful for her:).

More to that, is that spirit, the passion, the hard work and perseverance...yes hard work and perseverance. Without those, you can't go further. You only stuck dreaming.

Suddenly, I feel the urge to do something meaningful with my life, for myself. I want to be more than I can. I want to challenge myself to do what I think I cannot do. I want to achieve something I never thought I will.

Hard work and perseverance...

I just woke up from my dream and now it's time to rock and roll!

















You're on the TOP of the World!
Gina-Bobina-Fofina!! LUM!!!!! When will we be meeting again?? I MISS YOU!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger mythsn_legends said...

HEY!!! That's LUM doing cheerleading in the U.S!!! Gosh, she's still into it aye??? ;)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Yeah babeh!

And now she's in bluE!!!

Such an inspiration ay? She brings her passion to everywhere she goes;)

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home