No Turning Back

I still can't get over the fact that I screwed my psychopathology paper last Saturday. It was my favourite subject. It was a paper that I have long waited for. It was a paper that I really wanted to score. Yet, I let it slipped off my hands. I am guilty for not putting enough effort as I wished to. I'm torn.
What's done is done. There's no turning back.


7 Comments:
I understnad how you feel (your love for the subejct) because I felt the same thing. Psychopathology was actually the only subejct that kept my interest in my course (learning about the dark side of psychology interests me). But when I thought about it, for me it's not what I did in the exam that's important. It's what I learned that is. The entire process was the most rewarding part about the course.
Just because you think you did poor in the exam does not mean that you suck at the subject. The exam only tests certain aspects of the stuff in the subject, and although they tried to include as much across the subject as possible in reality they didn't (i.e. because they have only a limited number of questions).
Stop blaming youself and feeling guily, worry only gives a small thing a big shadow. It's normal to think that you could have done more, but when you think about it...could you have done more given the resources (i.e. time to prepare) you were given? No! You did all the preperations you could, you did your best (even though if you think it wasn't good enough).
Just because you can't do a u-turn doesn't mean there's no light at the end of that tunnel. I'm saying all this because I don't want your worry to affect your next exam, because if it does...they you truly will be guilty if you fail it. Personally I don't want that and I'm sure YOU don't want that either, cos if you fail the exam you fail the subject.
Who's knows, you may have done better than you think. :)
Cross my fingers and hope that it's not as bad as you thought! and Yeah! focusssss on the up and coming papers! Ace it!!! ;)
Good luck!
yEAh...wut mayKuen said is true..fOcus on other papers...i understand how u feel....hahaha...experienced it lotza times...buT liFE goes ON!!!!! Don't give UP!!!! and hOpe for a better tomorrow...not only hope..worK it OUT!!!!!
wow... so many friends and so much of support.. But i kinda understand how you may feel. Its pretty shitty when things get out of hand and when you are not able to do as well as you hoped for...
I do know that you truly capable of amazing things... :) in due time, you will perform... so like every one else, i too will advice you and suggest that you give your self some time :) a break away from studying might help :)
a hug may work too *hugs* :)
I'm touched by the many supports and words of encouragement from you guys! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.*hugs everyone* I'm really keeping my fingers cross for that paper..I've 2 more down the line..wish me luck!:)
wHoa Whoa...siau lang, whoz this pHilip guy ar??? the longest comment u have so far I suppose...hahahahaa
lol yea, meet philip, my coursemate and friend from uni.
Post a Comment
<< Home