Steph's Jigsaw Puzzle
I see life as a jigsaw puzzle. Each piece, each moment is equally significant to make a meaningful whole. This will be my puzzle. This will be a window to my life.
I see life as a jigsaw puzzle. Each piece, each moment is equally significant to make a meaningful whole. This will be my puzzle. This will be a window to my life.
3 Comments:
wow.. youve got raw talent! .. wow!
If I tried to draw what u drew, it would take me ages man....plus u did it with marker pen rite? I can imagine the mountain of papers i would need to come to a nice picture like this.....keke....
So this is something new I didn't know abt u huh? *winks*
astrorat: thanks but guess what? everyone and anyone can do it too! I actually had the original picture beside me to begin with. The rest is about the technique and this mind trick game I learned in SuperCamp. Cool huh?:)
I've seen you spontaneously draw cartoons without having the original beside you...now, that is raw talent:)
Choo: It was my FIRST attempt IN FRONT of everybody at camp.And trust me my dear, you won't need mountains of paper to produce it even with marker. You'll surprise yourself just like how I did. Make sure i show you the mind trick game next time we meet:)!
Post a Comment
<< Home