Brain Overload

Brain overload. It's referring to neither studies nor assignments. Rather, the overloading of learning some cool and fun games.
See, I don't usually play a lot of suit card games in my past 20 years. I probably only touched a deck of suit cards for less than ten times in my whole life. Laugh, yes laugh. But it's true. Really.
So I am really a dummy in suit card games. It takes me a century just to learn what diamonds (okay maybe not this one coz' it's pretty obvious), clubs, hearts (maybe not this one too) and spades look like, when simple things like this are common sense to most people. Laugh even more, yes laugh.
And finally for the last couple of days, I've learned:
1) Bridge
2) "Tai ti"
3) Bluff (this one is the funniest! You don't need your brains, but only your looks and observing others looks).
A bonus to that, I also learned the very basics of mahjong. This one is crazy and to top that, the chinese characters on the tiles make no sense to me, except for the basic chinese numbers. So the only way was by looking at those characters as patterns.
It's only the first four days of holidays and so far, I think it's been pretty good generally. And man, these games, can make you go high and crazy and it's definitely one of those best social activities one can enjoy at parties or get-together.
Not just that. Apparently, these games can also help prevent the onset of Alzheimer coz' it requires the functions of our working memory.
Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about gambling. These are purely games to keep your sanity and maybe, accompanied with some laughters too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home