Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Get Up and Dance!


Get up and dance baby, Ooh I THINK I'm ready to rock and roll once again!

Life is too short to cry over some things for too long. Life is too short to spend most of your time on your bed, pretending that things will stay the same. Time waits for no man, my friend. And it's our choice to 'let-go' and 'move-on' or to be stuck-in-the-past. Sure, deep down I can't help to hold on to that tad of faith in future possibilities, but hey, I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life worrying things that might not even happen. There are so much more beauty in life that needs to be explored and it's time to explore once again!

A friend told me some time ago that "Love that is lost can only be replaced by a greater love." Although it sounded quite interesting, I'm not sure if I fully agree with that statement. If that statement is true, then I guess my lost for love has replaced by my love for life. Not that I haven't love life before this, but I guess I've lost it for awhile and I'm glad I found it back.

These footprints has brought me to quite a distance. It has taught me about myself and about the other person who I once walked with, much more than I expected. Now instead of crying and be angry of what we didn't have, I have opened my heart to accept the fact and appreciate every sweetest moments we shared. Funny how it happened late April last two years. Now two years later ( in exactly one week from today) on April, we're both in different places with different kind of relationship shared.
I shall now close this chapter of my life and begin my new chapter. Nevertheless, as long as my memory is still intact, I'm more happy and willing to share my fairy-tale if anyone would ask. Otherwise, it wouldn't mean letting go, would it? La Vita e Bella~

3 Comments:

Blogger mythsn_legends said...

I'm reminded of a quote by St Augustine when I read this...."better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all"
I applaud you for the courage and strength to move onto another new chapter in your life.... *salute*
Despite the occasional grey or black clouds hovering over our heads, Life can still be beautiful my friend ;)

4:57 AM  
Blogger Astrorat said...

Thornton Wilder said that we can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures".

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.

I treasure friend you are to me.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

that's a beautiful quote choo:).*Salute back*, thank you! and yes life is beautiful..always:)

astrorat:Another beautiful quote:). So meaningful of what you wrote. I wanna take this opportunity to thank you for our treasured friendship. It's been beautiful and will always be.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home