Untitled Poem
A new found friend wrote this when I asked him to "tell me something that I don't know about him"- first of the three Affinity process that I learned in SuperCamp and have been using it every once in awhile ever since. I was surprised by the reply but I guess it was his humble way of saying that he has a flair in writing poetry. I think it is a beautiful poem-simple yet sentimental, that I thought I would share. Enjoy reading!
There is beauty in the forest,
When the trees are green and fair
There is beauty in the garden
When flowers scent the air
There is beauty in the desert
In its' midnight stars above
Our world is full of beauty
'Cause our hearts are filled with love
The need is here my love.
Come with me to visit the distant plains.
Let us meet for a night of wonder and explore the
vast delights.
We will tread the hills of joy and leave our
footprints in the sand.
The need is here my love
Doubt and uncertainty washed away by our cleansing tears.
Let us meet on a night bathed in the moon's cool glow
So that we may gaze in awe at that which we have only dreamed.
The need is here my love
Let us meet in the grace of starlight, in that
instant our destiny will be sealed to be written into the pages of eternity.
Passion reigns supreme and we are summoned to go
The need is here my love.


2 Comments:
*lets out a big sigh and pretends to faint*
exquisite..... ;)
a little (well ok quite a big one really) tells me that hes single ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home