Monday, January 08, 2007

That moment...

I welcome the start of the year with an open heart. That moment, I anticipated has finally come.

2007 marked my first time ushering the new year with the crowd. At sharp midnight, fireworks were displayed in a close distance, cheers resounded in the air, hugs and kisses were exchanged. It was a novel experience for me. As if, a sign for a promising year. That moment, I will remember.

The final day of 2006 and the beginning of 2007 were spent neither with my family nor him, but both Hyenas and Cousins. Still, it was remarkable and a blessing. They are, the terribly dear and fun people whom I love spending time with.

The final day of 2006. We filmed our very own Survivor Gold Coast at Palm Beach. That moment of fun and laughter were irreplacable and only be replayed on videos and perhaps in the strips of our memories. That moment, I will remember.

The beginning of 2007. I'll like to travel and to experience new things. I want to grasp every single moment that I can, even if it meant to be small. More importantly, I want to experience these moments with people whom I love, and especially him who I miss dearly.

Palm Beach, Gold Coast (Dec 31, 2006)

1 Comments:

Blogger Astrorat said...

Dear Steph,

I love the picture with signs of the new year exploding in front of you. It is as if, time itself, stands still, to be captured in a moment.

Happy new year and hope you have a great journey ahead.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home