Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Bid Australia Farewell

In my dreams, memories were brought to life. My last night in brissy. Filled with thoughts and appreciation. Of people I knew as strangers, whom then became part of the big family. Of my experience, that I dreamt of and wanted for. Of the growth, that had brought me to this far.

Farewell, is never easy for me. Yet, this feeling is beautiful. I only feel this way because this place, these people have left such deep footprints in my heart.

So, thank you (you know who you are) . I bid Australia farewell. I am looking forward to the next time, when our path crossed again.

11 Comments:

Blogger Astrorat said...

Theres meaning in the journey, and not the destination :) Heres wishing you well for the road ahead.

4:52 PM  
Blogger mythsn_legends said...

Another farewell is another hello! ;)

4:14 AM  
Blogger Sookie said...

will most likely be seeing you soon, steph! ALL THE BEST (i know i've said this many many times) girl! i know you'll do GREAT ;)

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home my friend. do call me the moment you arrive! miss catching up!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sad to see you leave, but I will make if one of my life's goals to see you again.

Wish you all the very best till we meet again. Hope to talk to you on msn soon.

:)

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you, and miss you, and still miss you a lot!!! =(

3:50 PM  
Blogger Millie Tan said...

where are yoooooz???

3:19 PM  
Blogger Astrorat said...

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! RAH RAH RAH!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

5:53 AM  
Blogger JeSs said...

hey babe,
are you back in KL at the moment??? hmm....im actually back till nxt sunday...so if you are....we could meet up!!!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Wei Wei said...

Hey...what is this rubbish Stephanie Cheah?? For goodness sake please get Burger to repair ur com and faster update!!!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I am back! :)

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home