Rolling in a BIG FAT ball!
Have you ever wondered how it feels like to roll down a hill like a wheel?
Or have you ever wondered how it feels like to be washed in a washing machine?
Or have you ever wondered how it feels like to be washed in a washing machine?
What about the idea of rolling down the hill in a giant ball?
Zorbing, the brainchild of Dwane van der Sluis and Andrew Akers, is one of the most exciting adventures that left me with an unforgettable lifetime experience. It was originated from New Zealand and later brought over by the Aussies to this country. To date, NZ and AUS are one of the only countries where this activity is common. And since it isn't too scary like bungee jumping, I thought of taking a chance to try something new.
The package we took had four rides in total. Two individual rides and two group rides. For the individual rides, we chose the dry harnest zorb- we were strapped into a padded harness and rotated with the Zorb. Then we did two hydro group rides- two people in one ball, filled with 40 litres of water and slide in the Zorb as it rotates around us. I have to admit that it was pretty scary at first. And since I'm prone to motion sickness, I felt nausea after my rides. But, it was really fun and I have no regrets doing it!
Thanks to Milo for sharing this experience with me. It was so much more enjoyable and exciting to share this experience together. I definitely had fun knocking each other in the hydro zorb and screaming on top of my lungs.
Woohoo!! Finally. We've rolled down the hill in a big fat ball!
Woohoo!! Finally. We've rolled down the hill in a big fat ball!


2 Comments:
WAhahahahha!!!! COOLNESS!!!! rolling down the hill!!!!
Aiyoooh! should try bungee jumping also!!! :)
SO NICE!!! THATS ONE OF THE THINGS I WANNA DO ALSO!!!
eyerr. i so jealous.. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home