Monday, August 28, 2006

Let's Talk About Love

"There are people around the world-different faces different names, But there's one true emotion that reminds me we're the same..." -celine dion-

And that's love.

The movie If Only hit me hard yesterday. The message was meaningful and the way love was defined and expressed, was really beautiful.

I found one of my favourite scenes from that movie that I thought I would share it here.

If Only -- Scene from the Movie Picture


What do you do when there is so little time left for both of you?

I hope you find this inspiring as how it did to me.

But, am I ready to love, to be loved and to be commited once again?

I don't know.

Perhaps time would tell.

13 Comments:

Blogger mythsn_legends said...

*sniffs n wipes a tear away*
SIGHHHHHHH........

7:53 PM  
Blogger Wei Wei said...

No wonder Milo said this post is very obvious....

1:31 PM  
Blogger Hwei Cheng said...

GoSH!!! wHat moVie is ThAT!??iT looked suPer GreAt!!!!!
dAt short clip moved mE tooo!!!!..... If Only.... is it a new movie in Aus or wut?

1:43 PM  
Blogger Astrorat said...

i promised my self never ever to see such tragic love stories. i hate it when people die at the end. I recall watching city of angels a couple of times, and feeling empty, horrid, and sad by the end. Perhaps its my own insecurity of loosing that i am looking at! who knows?

7:10 AM  
Blogger Hwei Cheng said...

City Of Angels... One of my friends told me abt it... HE said itz a "MUST WATCH" movie...haha
I just watched Pride n Prejudice lately....
Failed to get If Only..
WIll get City Of ANgels one day

3:39 AM  
Blogger Hwei Cheng said...

Siau Lang, Wei wei said, this post is "obvious"....hehe..wuzzup ar?

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I like 'tragic' love stories. Especially ones where the guy or girl sacrifices their most treasured thing for the other person (i.e. their happiness, their integrity, their pride, their life, their love for them, their future with them...).
Because for me thats how true love can be expressed. Where you are willing to give up the thing you treasure most for the other person.

Anyone seen 'The Butterfly Effect' (the cinema ending, the one with the song 'Wonderwall' by Oasis playing in the end)? I know that's not really a romance movie, but that's kinda my example. Kinda made me cry when the guy deliberately scared the girl away in the end whilst they were kids....

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol correction, it was 'stop crying your heart out' by oasis :P

12:27 PM  
Blogger Hwei Cheng said...

MilliE,I'm hUntInG 4 those moviES!!!!
WiLL watcH thEm!!!!! 4 S.U.R.E!!!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

choo: tissue?? hehehe:p

weiwei: eh, bit your backside ah!

bee: This movie came out 2 years ago and we watched it for the first time on tv the other day!! Love for meaning behind it!

astrorat: I haven't watch "City of Angels" but I get what you mean:). But hey, maybe you wanna give it another go... What really moved me was the message this movie was trying to convey, which I thought was meaningful.

philip: Looks like we have something in common hey? I love 'tragic'love stories too since I was in kindy and have fantasies of my own! Hahaha:p...No I havent watch "the Butterfly effect"..looks like i'll have to check that out!:)

millie: Do you have "city of angels" on your computer for me to watch??:p

everyone: check out "The Notebook" if you haven't and "Sepet" (one of the best Malaysian films).

2:47 PM  
Blogger Astrorat said...

waiting for updates.. where ARE you?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Wei Wei said...

Mushie this is for you...go check it out!

http://www.triumph.com/au/flash.php?

10:19 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

astrorat: hehe thanks for keep comin' back every now and then for updates!
i'm back!i'm back!:)

weiwei: hahah!!! okie...sex u vewi much!:p

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home