Moments

Falling sick can be a worse experience but falling sick with no mommy and daddy around? That's the worst feeling ever. At least for me. Sick is beyond having fever. The only way that I can think of describing is that I really felt like dying. Throwing up and 'peeing' from your arse in every few minutes is not the coolest thing to experience. It's torture. It's hell.
The doctor said I most likely had food poisoning caused by salmonella bacteria. I've gone through all sorts of things and my next appointment is later this afternoon to get the results from my blood test. Ahh blood test. The nurse in the hospital poked four times through my skin with the needle and took no blood out from my body. So they decided to give me two bags of intravenous drip because they said I was "too dry". Funny how they phrased it but seriously, I was dehydrated.
I thought I was gonna die (not litellary) and I missed home badly. It's ironic that it was during this time that I thought of Mee Suah when I really hate it in the first place. I missed having mom to constantly check if I have taken my medicine and the nagging that I should eat only boring food like Mee Suah soup, I missed having dad to come around with ice wrapped in towels to put on my forehead, I missed hearing granny's nagging, which is 10 times worse than my mom's. I missed having bee for just being there.

Nevertheless, I survived. I survived because I am blessed with four lovely whacko girlfriends, who I feel almost like my family members in brissy. So yes, I still get the never-ending naggings but my days in brissy are much more brighter simply because of their existence. The days here are lively not lonely because they are always there.


7 Comments:
Oh damn! That didn't sound good...what you went through....hope ur all better now..... ;)
Shoot! hope i tak kena like that when i'm overseas! EEEKKK!!! :(
*turns on nag mode*....."GO drink LOADS of water! "Cool ur body! Sleep early! Eat 'light food' like porridge!" :)
omg, hope you're alright now. You're lucky you didn't move in with a bunch of strangers, otherwise...
hope you're get better .
*channels healing engery to steph whilst making energy channeling sounds*
Ehhh...pls be specific ok! Not all of us are naggy grandmothers u know...there is only 1 Ah Mah here...hee hee but now she's too busy selling yoghurt to nag!
hey you!
that sounded like a nasty experience. glad you're all well and giggly now :D
choo: *oh gosh more nagging* hehehe:p well at least u have your sis there to take care of you:) But of couse, I dont hope that u'll ever have to go through this! Hope you're settling well in Texas!
philip: haha *receiving energy and feel better right away* lol:) thank you, feel much better now:p
weiwei: hahahaa oh nooo here comes the grandmother mildred~~~~~ *tip toes and runs* hehehe...just wanna say thank u for being there when i was half-dead.
milo: Aww..kekeke...yeah...think will be interesting if i cut and paste from your blog about by morning farts story and post it here huh..hmm..maybe not:p keke...and also wanna say thank u for being there when i was half-dead.:p
sookie: hey thanks for visiting:) yea glad that i can be back to my normal self now! yay!
update.. update please.. update update... updaaatttteeeeeeeeee....
astrorat: updated!!!:D
mil: updated!!!:D love the clips on your blog!! you guys (whoever who has access to it) gotta check that out too! if you dont, well that's just too bad..kekeke:p
Post a Comment
<< Home