Saturday, September 17, 2005

Riverfestival vs. Merdeka Night

It was September 3rd, 2005. Two major events coincided with each other. It was the battle between Brisbane's largest celebratory event and Malaysia's Independence day. Riverfestival or Merdeka Night? Paying $AUD 30 for one night seems ridiculous. I would have rather use it for travelling to places. But since I had a free ticket, why not hey? A friend bought a ticket to show her support to the society. Thinking that she wouldn't be able to make it for that night, she gave her ticket to me. But she turned up that night anyway, when her other plan was suddenly canceled. Although, I decided to chip in $10 for my ticket in the end even I didn't have too, I thought Dan's intention was really sweet.

I have to say though that it was a great night with good food, entertaining performances, and great companies. It has been so long ever since I experienced such events; the last time I remembered having celebration like this was in high school.

Here are some shots of that night:


Me getting ready; Mil did my make-up

Colourful


Gorgeous

One of the performances

Images of Riverfire I took from the net.


Beautiful.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whos the anonymous dude with the marketting diploma?

nice updates... you looks squishy..LOL oo soooo slim! ;)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Ahahaa:D

Pictures can make wonders hey! Wish could squish easily like this in person:p lol

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure its easy.. use a corset ;)

tust mea.. i nou et an do eee wunders

2:06 PM  
Blogger mythsn_legends said...

You look good chica! ;)

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home