Faded dream
I woke up having a bad dream ...
Suddenly, I became afraid of going home, afraid to see things I don't want to see, to hear things I don't want to hear, to meet people I don't want to meet, to be back to the negative auras that I had once felt...
They say we have the freedom to choose, yet sometimes, because of certain circumstances, the choice is really not in our hands. It's because life does not revolve only around us, our decision affects others as well.
I woke up with tears.... the dream perhaps is an expression of what has been suppressed in my heart.
On the surface, everything seems so perfect. Inside however, is something I chose not to see, not to know. Perhaps life is too short to worry, too short to be critical on every single detailed of what made us. I chose to seize the moment and live for the day.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift, thatÂs why we call it the present.
- Bippin


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home